2026 Client families served.
6010 Individuals in those households.
185 Families served Thanksgiving dinners
187 Student lunch kits for track-out & summer break.
• Provided snacks to schools for students whose families are unable to provide them
• Donated youth and children's books are given to families visiting the Cupboard.
Holly Springs FOOD CUPBOARD
LET ME SPEAK FOR SOME
YOU MAY NOT HAVE MET
- A young unemployed father caring for 2 babies on his own says, “Thank You.”
- An intergenerational family of 10 living together because it’s their only option to make ends meet says, “Thank You.”
- A woman so grateful that a volunteer delivered her food because she is on oxygen and can’t get to the Cupboard says, “Thank You.”
- An amazed mom who embraces a birthday cake for her daughter’s special day says, “Thank You.”
- An excited child taking home her very own used book to read says, “Thank You.”
- A tearful mother of 4 who lives in a nice neighborhood and has never had to ask for help before – until her husband left taking all their money – says, “Thank You.”
- A grandmother raising her grandchildren and needs extra food and diapers says, “Thank You.”
- A woman selecting fresh produce exclaiming, “coming here is like Christmas!” says, “Thank You.”
I invite you to join us – sorting food, filling bags, carrying bags, working in the garden, organizing food drives, transporting food, raising funds to pay the bills ... There are so many ways to help. I can’t promise that it will be easy – but I do promise you’ll be blessed.
Holly Springs Food Cupboard
7,015 Hours donated by all-volunteer staff.
140,148 Pounds of food donated
. 2,183 Pounds harvested in the vegetable garden
$65,730 Monetary donations
$25,098 Proceeds from Golf Tournament
$5,577 Proceeds from Fashion for Food